How to get a beneficial mindset about money
Build a basis for your wealth
There are 3 factors about your mindset about money that influence your financial situation:
1. Mindset – which may be changed by a money meditation
2. Strategy – your plan to manage it
3. Actions – what you actually do about it
If you want to change your financial situation you need to master all 3 disciplines.
But your mindset has the biggest influence, about 60 to 70%! The actions you take, have the lowest influence, about 10 to 20% and this is where most people spent the most attention to. But as long as they have a fixed mindset or false belief about money, they will sabotage their actions. Due to that, let’s start with the mindset.
If you read the article “Escape“, you may remember that you can believe what you want and that everything you believe is your truth: So whenever you think “money is the problem”, it is your truth that money is the problem! I think this is not a very beneficial belief for anyone.
Whenever you think “money is the solution”, money is no problem anymore. I consider this a much more beneficial belief or mindset. So let’s take a little step today moving in this direction.
Your individual truth
Everybody believes something different, so everyone got his own truth. This is due to your individual perspective, culture, education, experiences, likes, and dislikes. Some of our beliefs help us and with some of our beliefs we limit ourselves.
So the questions are:
- How do I recognize a belief which is not beneficial?
Each belief that shows us, that we don’t love money limits us in getting our finances sorted out.
- How can we change our mindset (what we believe) into something which is more beneficial for us?
There are 3 ways to change what we believe:
- Stories that show the opposite of what I’m currently believing and that draw the picture from a different perspective. This is what I am doing when I’m sending you a link to one of the videos, audios, or blog articles. Here is an interesting example of a beneficial mindset from Kim Anami, how your sexual energy powers your financial success.
Source: Orgasmic Enlightenment, Thank you, Kim, for sharing your truth and fascinating insights!
- Incantations, I will come back to that later, because this is the easiest way, to do it by yourself.
- Money meditation with an NLP-process, which is similar to a guided money meditation. NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. You find an example below, which is about changing your mindset about money. It shall help you to imagine your blooming and wealthy future. The best time to listen to it is before you fall asleep, and if you are falling asleep during listening, it doesn’t matter, just listen to it tomorrow and the day after again and again, enjoy!
Enjoy this Money Meditation
Source of this Money Meditation: YouTube
You might want to listen to it with headphones for better concentration.
Now Return to Day 8 of Your Abundance Challenge – The Law of Pure Potentiality
Vital and happy regards