1. Data protection at a glance General information The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed below. Data collection on our website Who is responsible for the data collection on this website? The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find their contact details in the imprint of this website. How do we collect your data? On the one hand, your data is collected by providing us with it. This can e.g. are data that you enter in a contact form.Our IT systems automatically collect other data when you visit the website. This is primarily technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system, or time of the page visit). This data is recorded automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure that the website is provided correctly. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient, and purpose of your stored personal data at any time free of charge. You also have the right to request that this data be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions about data protection. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
2. General information and mandatory information privacy The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
When you use this website, various personal data are collected. Personal data is data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains what data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from access by third parties.
Information about the responsible body The person responsible for data processing on this website can be seen in the imprint.
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, email addresses, or similar).
Revocation of your consent to data processing Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. An informal notification by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority In the event of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority. The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to data portability You have the right to have data that we process automatically based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only take place if it is technically feasible.
Information, blocking, deletion Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin, and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, the right to correct, block or delete this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions about personal data.
Objection to advertising emails We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The site operators expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event that unsolicited advertising information is sent, such as spam emails.
3. Data collection on our website Cookies Some of the websites use so-called cookies. Cookies do no damage to your computer and contain no viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective, and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you require (e.g. shopping cart function) are set on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR saved. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analyzing your surfing behavior) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
Server log files The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
Browser type and version Operating system used Referrer URL The hostname of the accessing computer Time of the server request IP address This data is not merged with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
The comment function on this website For the comment function on this page, in addition to your comment, information about the time the comment was created, your email address and, if you do not post anonymously, the user name you selected will be saved.
Storage period of the comments
The comments and the associated data (e.g. IP address) are stored and remain on our website until the commented content has been completely deleted or the comments have to be deleted for legal reasons (e.g. offensive comments).
The comments are saved on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can withdraw your consent at any time. An informal notification by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing that has already taken place remains unaffected by the revocation.
4. Social media Share content via plugins (Facebook, Google + 1, Twitter & Co.) The content on our pages can be shared in accordance with data protection in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. This site uses the eRecht24 Safe Sharing Tool. This tool establishes direct contact between the networks and users only when the user actively clicks on one of these buttons.
This tool does not automatically transfer user data to the operators of these platforms. If the user is logged into one of the social networks, an information window appears in which the user can confirm the text before sending it when using the social buttons from Facebook, Google + 1, Twitter & Co.
Our users can share the content of this page in accordance with data protection regulations in social networks without having to create complete surf profiles by the operators of the networks.
5. Plugins and tools Google Web Fonts This page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Further information on Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in Google’s data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.