This audio is, to understand the law of Karma better. So, listen to this passage from Deepak Chopra's Book the 7 Spiritual Laws of Success.
The simplified Law of Karma is to
- Choose your actions and reactions consciously
- Take full responsibility for the results of your choices, and
- Give yourself more time between cause and reaction for active thinking time
- in which you listen to your inner voice to make better choices.
To apply the Law of Karma best possible, you need to
Schedule your thinking time to estimate the outcome
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements
involve great risk
2 When you lose, don't lose the lesson
3. Follow the three R's
Respect for self.
Respect for others.
Responsibility for your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes
a wonderful stroke of luck.
5 Leam the rules so you know how to break them properly
6. Don't let the little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake,
take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values
10 Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer
11. Live a good honorable life. Then when you look back,
you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A Loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation
for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the
current situation Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is the way
to achieve immortality
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which
your love for each other exceeds your need for each other
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in
order to get it
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon
Now, return to Task 10
Resources about the Law of Karma
Free downloads of the 7 Spiritual Laws of Karma are available from: