Mukta and her husband shared the following review of their Deepak Chopra 21-Day Abundance Challenge.
Deepak Chopra 21-Day Abundance Challenge Review:
“My last day’s task of the Abundance program is, to tell about my take on the entire program …
The 21-Day Abundance program was mind transforming. I started noticing small things around me … now I’m not in any fear of scarcity or insecurity. It gave me lots of understanding of the abundance we all deserve in our life. Its Mantras are very powerful I would like to continue chanting and daily affirmations kept me conscious for the day.
Thanks a ton 💞
My husband Anshul also did along…
Here is his take on the last day of 21 abundance program 💞
I really liked the 21 Day Abundance program. The way everyday tasks were given, really made me think about things that I would have never thought, like:
- Writing the names of people who I love and trust
- Making a cheque
- People who I want to improve
- Things that I want in life
- Blessings from my elders on what they couldn’t get and bless me to get everything
- Things that me love myself
- My state of mind physically emotionally and spiritually
- Love for money
- Things to improve
- Importance of mother her positive and improvement areas
- My assets and my expenses
- My note on relationship with money, and
- Thinking of luxuries big or small
I really feel empowered and abundant as the days progressed. And I am sure my life is now open to receive an abundance of love, money, health and good fortune.
About Mukta Mangal, Art Craft Creations India
She is an Artist from India and living in India 😊. Where she runs an art studio for spreading her knowledge to others. Further, she is also a Reiki Practitioner to heal Soul and Mind.
He is a chartered accountant by profession from India living in India. He loves singing and loves singing and enjoys it from his heart.