A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring group used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members. The concept was coined in 1925 by author Napoleon Hill in his book The Law of Success. Further, he described it in more detail in his 1937 book Think and Grow Rich.
- Share Challenges and Get Instant, High-Value Feedback
- Get New Ideas and Insights
- Get Help Making Timely Decisions
- Collaborate and Synergize
- Improve Yourself by Thinking Bigger
Today I would like to share the topic of becoming a mastermind within yourself. And I want to encourage you to
Develop yourself consciously into a mastermind
In order to make only the right decisions in the future. Because by doing so, you shall recognize
- The correct answer to every question,
- The optimal solution for every task,
- And the best way,
- Finally, the right steps.
The answer to the following question is crucial for life as a whole:
Who do I live as?
If I experience myself as a person, then I draw the very normal human problems into my life. Most people believe, that they are, what they see in the mirror. And so, they experience themselves as a person
- Who was born sometime,
- Who occasionally gets sick,
- And eventually dies.
Through this being, you make themselves magnetic, for normal human problems:
That is reality,
but it is not the TRUTH!
You will end the identification with the illusion of the self immediately, and absolutely reliably, by observing life. Because of what you observe, you cannot be. If YOU are the observer, you proceed from thinking to perception, all by itself. At the same time, you are no longer the acting person, but the observer of the action. And therefore, you don't create any longer new karma, and you are free.
Your body is your instrument of experience. But you are the experiencer. And with that, you only draw events into your life that correspond to your awakened consciousness. Step into a whole new life:
The fascinating adventure of your real life is awaiting you!
You can only go online when you have awakened consciousness. And that doesn't mean surfing the Internet, but rather establishing a spiritual connection to the cosmic energy and information field. To do this, you open your crown chakra very wide. And you are consciously one, with the oneness again, and thus immediately in the universal perception. When ready, stay online all the time and let universal wisdom guide you.
- So you only make the right decisions,
- You understand the language of life,
- The message of your body,
- The importance of living conditions,
- And do the right thing right away.
Your consciousness transients like this
- From normal half-brained thinking,
- About whole-brained thinking,
- And holistic thinking,
- To the universal perception of reality.
This means that errors are no longer possible
Because perception doesn't make mistakes. It just determines what is. And then focus your attention on what you want to perceive:
- If you are faced with a question, you will immediately see the correct answer.
- If you are faced with a decision, you know what to do.
- Furthermore, if you are faced with a task, you recognize
- Not only is the optimal solution,
- But also the best way,
- The right steps,
- The optimal time,
- And most importantly, you realize how it will end before you begin.
Start with the end in mind,
to make every project a success!
If you allow yourself, to be guided by universal wisdom, it changes permanently
- Your being,
- Your energetic signature,
- And your standing order for your life, for creating corresponding events,
- Including your destiny,
- Your future,
- Finally, your entire life.
With the awakened consciousness of your mastermind, you become magnetic to natural abundance. Then you always have everything you need to fully express your life, without having to set a special cause. You are a living cause of natural abundance. Especially when you are constantly online, and let yourself be guided by universal wisdom. The perfect, wise, enlightened one, your true being, is just waiting for you to recognize yourself, and live consciously, as who you really are: So that you live again as you are meant by the creation.
Some genuinely nice stuff on this site, I like it.