1. Thinking Time: Morning Gratitude Challenge Task 28
Gratefulness For Sleep
Do you know that it is possible to get around with a few hours of sleep a day? Here is how to schedule your sleep rhythm to gain more active - and enjoyable - time during your awake time:
2. Your Gratitude Challenge Task For Today:
Share gratitude by distributing this link to the members of your challenge:
3. Gratitude Practice:
You are almost done. So let's keep on stretching our imagination. For the last few days, we will focus on our purpose in life. What is your purpose in life? And what are 3 targets you want to reach, to consider your mission fulfilled?
Write down your 3 life targets, and why you are grateful for their fulfillment. For example:
My purpose in life is vitality for happiness!
1. My first life target is to live a vital and happy life of 300+ years. I am grateful for it because it gives me plenty of time to create and enjoy anything I want to achieve.
2. Further, my second life target is to live on Spiral Dynamics Level 9 or above. I am grateful for it because it gives me the wisdom to make the best use of my time.
3. Finally, my third life target is absolute financial freedom. I am grateful for it because it provides me with the freedom to contribute to ending the hunger in the world and to do whatever I want.
Make sure that your 3 life targets are supporting your purpose in life. They are the pillars on which your dharma rests.
4. A Gratitude Meditation
Vital and happy regards