1. Thinking Time: Morning Gratitude Challenge Task 18
Gratefulness For Oxygen
Thinking about breathing, you might think I do that anyway every day, automatically, what is special about that? You'd be surprised, how much there is to learn about it, and how much you can benefit from a deep breathing practice. But see yourself:
Connecting Upper Chakras Breathing Exercise
This is a meditative breathing exercise, in which we rather stretch our minds than our lungs. We will increase our thinking space around the heart chakra, the third eye, and the crone chakra. And combine this space to get into holistic thinking. That shall help you to connect to the infinite cosmic field of energy and information.
2. Your Gratitude Challenge Task For Today:
Share gratitude by distributing this link to the members of your challenge:
3. Gratitude Practice
Today we stretch our imagination for one year.
Write down five things you will achieve within one year, which you are grateful for:
1. I am grateful for my ability, that I can hold my breath for more than 2 minutes. Because I extended my lungs volume and I automatically keep deep breathing.
2. Further, I am grateful for my extended endurance. Because it gives me the energy to last longer in any physical activities.
5. Finally, I am grateful that my brain has an abundance of oxygen supply. Because it lets me think clearer and increases my consciousness.
Please remember that your breath is the most essential energy supply for your body. Or as my first yoga teacher used to put it: The trick is to keep on breathing ... to extend your lifespan!
4. A Gratitude Meditation
Vital and happy regards