Maximum 2 things at once
You are now at the starting line with this program. Here are two important tips to get you started:
1. It is better to start incorrectly than to hesitate perfectly. So start doing something now. Why? Maybe you know the 72-hour rule? Scientists have found that within 72 hours of making a decision, you must take the first step toward implementing it. Otherwise, you only have a 1 in 99 chance, that you'll ever do anything in that direction.
So, whatever you decide to do, start doing it within 72 hours. Too many people want to focus on building wealth after the necessities have been sorted or once their personal situation has eased. Not recommendable!
Many people direct their lives toward the things that have become urgent. That means they always wait until the unimportant things are urgent. Of course, this always comes at the expense of important things. The more we care about the urgent things, the less we can care about the important things - what really makes our life a masterpiece.
2. Don't take on too much at once at the beginning. Today I would like to suggest you set up just two things: firstly, your account system, and secondly, your success journal.
You may have known my account system for years. You may have set it up a long time ago. If so, all the better. Or maybe you haven't done so yet. In personal mentoring, I experience again and again that the majority of people do not make use of this helpful tool, or always postpone the corresponding work until later. That's too bad. Because saving is an important part of any wealth.
So, if you haven't set up an accounting system yet, my suggestion is: Watch the video below, where I explain the accounting system for the Breakthrough to Financial Success. And then, go to the bank. Today! (If you can't do it today, make an appointment in writing with yourself when you will do it. Make a note of this appointment on your calendar.)
Second: start your success journal today. If you prefer a more aesthetically pleasing form, buy a stylish journal or order the success journal from us. In any case, you should start noting your successes today. Here's an interesting suggestion: Do it right now! Now.
Abundance is our birthright.
- Watch this video about the accounting system:
- Set up an accounting system
- Start a success journal: Write down 5 things that you did well yesterday or today.