During this Morning Gratitude Challenge, you are building a Backup for situations in which you are Mentally Challenged. During this journey, your gratitude journal gets filled with things and reasons, you are grateful for.
How to use your Backup if Mentally Challenged?
In case, you are feeling down, sad, if you are in grief or fear, you can utilize it. Just read your notes in your gratitude journal and let your phantasy and mind flow.
Try it out right now:
First of all, estimate on a scale from 1 to 10
- 1 = I am in a negative mood, demotivated, energyless, fearful, depressed, anxious, …
- 10 = I am in a highly motivated state, positive mood, full of energy, hope, confidence, …
Write down your rating …
… and only, if you are done with it …
… then scroll down to continue.
And now, utilize your Backup if Mentally Challenged:
Just read your gratitude records from the last week: All 35 reasons to be grateful!
- How to feel after reading it?
- What is your rating now on a scale of 1 – 10?
- How much did your mood increase?
- Are you convinced that it workes?
So keep on writing your gratitude journal and fill up your Backup if Mentally Challenged. You do not need to do it forever, but I would recommend doing it as long as you breathe.
Your Gratitude Challenge Task For Today:
Share gratitude by distributing this link to the members of your challenge:
Write down five things you are grateful for:
1. I am grateful for …, because …
2. Further, I am grateful for …, because …
5. Finally, I am grateful for …, because …
Please remember that as your self-esteem grows, due to a feeling of gratitude, your feelings of helplessness and your fears disappear. And if you think, you may benefit from some additional support, join the mental strength training.
And here comes your present for the participation in the gratitude challenge:
A Gratitude Meditation from Dr. Deepak Chopra
Vital and happy regards