Day 15: Living Synchrodestiny Today we celebrate what we have been able to afford so far! As well as, our awareness of the abundance we experience every day, and the openness to the abundance we desire and dream of. This is how Synchrodestiny and spirituality workes in a nutshell. And how it comes, that everything you …
21 Days of Abundance Tasks And Meditations
The Abundance Challenge is a 21-day program. It was created by Dr. Deepak Chopra, Chopra Center. Through this program, you’ll receive many of the teachings, including:
- 21 Abundance Meditations
- The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success, and
The 21 Days of Abundance Tasks on WhatsApp for conscious female entrepreneurs contains:
You will understand the promise of your unlimited entrepreneurial potential. During this period, you learn what real abundance is:
- The infinite energy from which you and your business can grow.
- How consciousness and the mind affect growth.
- Finally, you will embody, so tha you can deeply understand how abundance is your divine right.
You will see how abundance relates to the 7 spiritual laws of success.
- First you will understand the law of pure potentiality.
- What is possible due to it in your business?
- And by the end of the week the law of karma.
- Further, you learn how to increase abundance in our life, by serving humanity by making best use of our unique skills and talents.
You may contemplate the practical aspects of abundance. Experience living in abundance as your natural state of being.
- During this time you will explore the depth of synchrodestiny.
- As well as, consciously manifesting your destinies by harnessing the power of intention meaningful coincidence.
- As a result, you shall understand the importance of living gratefully. Gratefulness that leads to continuous customer relationships, which are carefree, with love, and unity. As a result, you create a conscious environment of abundance in your business.
Subscribe to receive a daily reminder for your 21 Days of Abundance Tasks!
Day 14: The Law of Dharma – The Purpose in Life Now, have a look at this, to understand the concept of Dharma and to prepare for today’s task and The Law of Dharma meditation. Then return to this page: Law of Dharma For Confeneurs = Conscious Female Entrepreneurs Task 14: Share this link with the members …
Day 13: Law of Detachment First of all, we want to understand the law of detachment better. Now, think about how to develop the ability to stay detached. Have a look at the mental strength training, then come back to this page to continue with task 13. Task 13: Share this link with the members …
Day 12: The Law of Intention and Desire First of all, we want to understand the law of intention and desire better. And what it means for you as an entrepreneur, and how to apply it in your business. For your thinking time, have a look at this blog. And then come back to this …
Day 11: The Law of Least Effort First of all, we want to understand the Law of Least Effort better. And what it means for your business. Now, take a part in this survey, to find out how you can improve your working habits, to make constantly better use out of them, with even less …