This is the second part of the example explains all steps for a
Off-Site Web Page Optimization for Search Results
The purpose of this procedure is, to optimize the visibility of your web page for Search Results. A reason to that is, to lead visitors to your page. In the first chapter, I explained how SEO works. And the second chapter took care for the on-site optimization. Finally, this part concentrates on off-site optimizations.
- Find best pages for inbound links to create traffic by leading visitors to your page.
- Use analysis tools to understand how you search for valuable pages to place your links.
- Learn how to utilize YouTube to get more visibility.
- Introduces tools and its utilization to make easy progress.
Continue with offsite optimization for search Results by Creating inbound links
Querry the Search Results for “blog (similar keyword than your page)“
Choose blogs coming up with a keyword with high competition, (check with the google keyword planner) if they come up in the upper search results, their backlinks are more valuable
Write comments to the blogs you found about the same subject and put a link to your own one in it
- Create a 30-90 second video about it and upload it to YouTube
- Add a link to your page in the notes below the video
- Learn more about using YouTube as a search engine in the book “Networking at Dream Beaches“
- Send out a press release to an online press service, e. g. which creates instantly a lot of inbound links.
You also can buy inbound links and visitors for your page, e. g. on fiverr.com
Send the link with an appealing text to your page to your contacts
Share it the appealing text, the link and a picture from the page on your social media channels. I am using for that
- Facebook company page
- my personal Facebook profile
- A Facebook group which I am moderating
- google plus
- Share your posts with other groups that are about a similar topic
- Order a virtual assistant who shares your posts on social media channels
- You can reuse old inbound links if you are utilizing a subdomain, e. g. http://blog.vitality4happiness.com/
- In the control center of your hosting provider, you can define the subdomains. I kept using this to link to the book “Networking at Dream Beaches” and shared this link often on social media. If I am creating a new page, I just redirect this link to the new page and it has many inbound links right after publishing.