This third chapter about SEO explains the basics of how to
Optimize Off-Site for better Search Results
The purpose of this procedure is, to optimize the visibility of your web page in the Search Results of search engines. A reason for that is, to lead more visitors to your page. So that you do not need to pay for visitors from Google Adwords or Facebook Adds.
- Find the best pages for inbound links to create traffic by leading visitors to your page.
- Use analysis tools to understand how you search for valuable blogs on which you can put your links in the comments.
- Learn how to utilize YouTube to get more visibility.
- Introduction of tools and their utilization to make easy progress.
Continue with offsite optimization for search Results by Creating inbound links
Querry the Search Results for blogs with similar keywords than your page.
Choose blogs coming up with a keyword with high competition. Check with the google keyword planner as explained in the on-site optimization chapter. If they come up in the upper search results, their backlinks are more valuable.
Write comments to the blogs you found about the same subject and put a link to your own one in it.
- Create a 30-90 second video about it and upload it to YouTube.
- Add a link to your page in the notes below the video
- Learn more about using YouTube as a search engine in the book “Networking at Dream Beaches“.
- Send out a press release to an online press service, that creates instantly a lot of inbound links to your page.
You also can buy inbound links and visitors for your page, e. g. on fiverr.com.
Send the link with an appealing text as a teaser for your page to your contacts.
Share the appealing text, the link and a picture from the page on your social media channels. I am using for that
- Facebook company page
- my personal Facebook profile
- A Facebook group which I am moderating
- Share your posts with other groups that are about a similar topic
- Google business
- and in my WhatsApp Mastermind group
- I am not using anymore the following, because it had no impact for me, they might work for you.
- Order a virtual assistant, who shares regularly your posts on social media channels.
- Get a free SEO report for your web page, to understand where you can improve effectively.
Additional ideas to Optimize Off-Site Search Results
You can reuse old inbound links if you are utilizing a subdomain, e. g. blog.vitality4happiness.com
- In the control center of your hosting provider, you can define subdomains. I kept using this to link to the book “Networking at Dream Beaches” and shared this link often on social media. If I am creating a new page, I just redirect this link to the new page. So the new page has many inbound links right after publishing.