Did you decide to start a special coaching program for entrepreneurs? If so:
My congratulations to you!
We will now work together for the next few weeks, or - if you wish - months, or years. In this coaching, I will help you to develop yourself into an excellent entrepreneur. Who knows what to do and how to do it. I support you in creating not just a successful company. But a company with real meaning, and thus you are becoming a role model yourself, initially as its founder, operator, later its manager and leader, and finally just being the owner. Ultimately, I show you how to succeed in the adventure of your growing your business in such a way that it creates
a fulfilling and meaningful life
During this coaching, we will dive into the
7 verantwoordelijkheidsgebieden van ondernemers
1. Vision and Motive: Build a business with a meaning
2. Strategy and positioning: Attracting customers you love, and who love you, while leaving the competition behind
3. People: Developing and leading employees, suppliers, and customers to their best performance
4. Tidy up: Creating a lean, self-learning, and growing enterprise
5. Implementation and control: Financial success
6. Personal development: Seeding exponential growth, resolving the most critical bottleneck
7. Handover to the successor: Creating a sellable/sub-contractable business
Together we will transform your company and your work as an entrepreneur step by step. You will receive a coaching session and tasks that build on each other every week. I supplement this with concrete checklists and templates. Over time you will train completely new ways of thinking and develop new habits as an entrepreneur.
Gewoonten zijn ons lot
Let op je gewoonten, want ze worden je karakter.
Let op je karakter, want het wordt je lot.
as the Talmud says.
But I want you to think further. It is completely obvious that we are facing major challenges worldwide, and also here in Indonesia. A solution from politics is hard to be expected. The only way to a solution is for people to take matters into their own hands. And entrepreneurs are prototypes of these people.
We need more entrepreneurs!
Well, in my home country Germany, being an entrepreneur appears to be the 5th-best way to earn money, after a permanent job (preferably as a civil servant), marrying rich, living on social welfare, and donating blood. Things will only change fundamentally when being an entrepreneur becomes the number one career choice for young people. And that will only happen if being an entrepreneur appears attractive and entrepreneurs become great role models. For example Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Jack Ma, and Richard Branson.
Meaning of Your Business
I want you to make a choice. Of course, the choice to build a functioning company, earn real money, and then be proud of it. But above all, the choice to create a company that makes a difference in people's life. And the choice to use your own example to encourage others to take their life into their own hands! Try thinking that far! That you can inspire others through your work! Wouldn't that be awesome?
I want you to make the choice, that at the end of your life, you do not need to say, "Oh, I've been caught in the hamster wheel," but to say, "I've lived a full and meaningful life and inspired others."
Do you know how many entrepreneurs read books or invest in their personal development? I suspect it's less than 10 percent! And I would like to tell you another secret. That may sound arrogant. But I don't even want the other 90 percent as coaching clients. I just want to work with this small elite! And I would now like to welcome you to this coaching!
Wat staat je te wachten?
This coaching for entrepreneurs is a program that builds on one another. It will help you find your way to becoming an excellent entrepreneur. In addition to my book recommendations, this is primarily about practice. So I'm not working with you so that you only nod after every coaching. But so that you do something! There will be tasks after each coaching session.
You may have performed similar tasks yourself before. I still ask you to do these tasks again anyway, or at least to check the results. The reason for this is simple: New things are usually rather difficult to implement. Our established habits, on the other hand, are easy for us. I want you to get into the habit of doing the tasks of this coaching on a regular basis as quickly as possible. We ultimately change by what we do, not by the things we just agree to. Knowledge is only potential power, and it is rather useless if it is not applied. But applied knowledge is wisdom, especially when it became a habit. So please do the tasks regularly!
We now begin the coaching program. Most of the tasks at the beginning focus on psychology. The reason for this is simple: In sports, for example, success is 80% psychological and only 20% mechanical. Have you ever wondered why some soccer teams in the Champions League in the first leg with great difficulty can reach a draw? And in the second leg, they simply overwhelm the opponent, who has no chance at all? Can they suddenly run faster? Hit the ball better? Or has the opposing team replaced their team with nothing but beginners? None of that! It's the same game, the same players, and the same coaches. Only psychology is different. At the absolute top league, a split of 80% psychology and 20% mechanics is rather an understatement! So we start with your psychology. We build patiently the foundation, and then later we come to topics such as strategy, leadership, sales, marketing, etc.
Data en locatie
I ask you to block the next 5 appointments of 2 hours each at intervals of one week in your calendar, at the same time and location as our initial meeting. From now on, these appointments are your most important dates: Appointments with your coach! Now you have 5 weeks to convince yourself of the quality of this program. We can decide whether we want to work together to prepare your path to becoming an excellent entrepreneur.
During these 5 weeks, you will receive the coaching for entrepreneurs at an introductory price. The coaching will cost
€ 500 for the first 5 sessions
I want to see your commitment, and I want to be honest: I only want to work with people who are fully committed. I don't enjoy working with those who don't care. If you just read this, nothing will change.
After 5 weeks, the level of commitment will be increased. Then we will switch to an annual subscription, for the weekly 1 to 2-hour sessions, which may be in person or online. I believe, employees shall be honored and paid for the results and growth they produce. The same is true for consultants. That's why my honorary for the subsequent yearly subscription will be based on the results and growth of your business. So you can be sure about my full commitment.
Since I want you to make real changes, I asked myself: What else is needed in addition to the input and weekly training, through our regular coaching meetings, for you to be successful? And I found an answer! The answer is: Successful entrepreneurs are learning and growing constantly. For this reason, I will share individually selected lectures, tailored to your current needs, as a free bonus for the coaching. For example this one:
4 out of the 7 areas of responsibility of entrepreneurs
From the sixth coaching session onwards, these work materials, that I do not otherwise publish, will also be a part of the coaching.
Vitale en vriendelijke groeten
To Order The 5 Initial Coaching Units
Just send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the billing address.
- For the time being, mark 5 appointments at intervals of one week in your calendar. Reserve 2 hours and treat these appointments as if they were appointments with a client that would bring you money. As you know, I am German, and I appreciate it if you are on time. And in fact, it is also the case that these appointments will bring you money - just not immediately. The important thing is: We spend 1 to 2 hours somewhere else. At a nice place, not in your business. There we would be too distracted by other people and things. We want to work concentrated together to make the best use of this precious time.
- Buy a book with blank or lined pages in a big format. The size is important. Because you can only create reasonably usable mind maps or tables of this size. If it's an exclusive book, even better. Because the more valuable the book is, the more likely it is, that you'll work with it. It is best to print out the coaching emails each time and paste them into it. So that you can write your notes on the tasks on the opposite page.
- Begin by formulating your expectations of this coaching program on the first page of the book. And write your reasons or motives for these expectations on the second page. The clearer you formulate your motives and reasons, the higher the probability, that you will achieve them. On the third page, you note your current status. Without this starting point, how are you going to know if the coaching program has brought you anything after a few weeks, months, or years?
PS: Do you think, that blocking 2 hours a week is a lot? For this reason, the next coaching session will be about creating space in your calendar.