Why am I doing this?
My most important values are:
- Learning and contribution
The importance of health becomes apparent only when it is absent
Through an in-depth analysis of my values, I realized that my mission is to contribute to the health of my fellow human beings. The particular value of having health for a fulfilling life has been brought to my mind recently
- because I’m currently limping around with a broken leg,
- but also when I was suffering from rheumatic pain
- therefore, could hardly stand or walk any longer,
- could not sleep because of joint pain
- because of lack of sleep was often irritable, aggressive and partially depressed.
- At a Sprungbett seminar by Eugen Simon, I set myself the goal of being able to move freely again and effortlessly
- do an hour of endurance sports in one year. The same day I began running training under pain, but I pulled it off.
With a change in diet under the medical help of Dr. med. Mario Krause from the DIZP in Hanover, I have become pain-free.
Within a year, I ran a half marathon in Stuttgart and the Frankfurt Marathon. And that was only the beginning! I am sure that without this improvement in my health I would never have had the energy to develop my business as much as I have done in the last 7 years. Today it is economically healthy and runs almost without me. In doing so, I realized how crucial health, which means mental and physical fitness, for a fulfilling life is.
I can achieve my great goal best with you as a partner, to help many people to improve their mental and physical vitality. Of course, I can not afford that alone. That’s why I need you as an entrepreneur if this health mission also drives you.
Learning and Contribution
I want to support you in developing your self-employment into a self-running company, which helps many people to improve their physical and mental fitness. In addition, I want to pass on everything I have learned because applied in your enterprise this knowledge multiplies its value! Also, I will continue to learn and grow to be able to support you even better in the future. This shall give you and your customers a great benefit for their vitality!
Our common growth and profit are just the natural consequence. And this symbiosis is the foundation of a fulfilling life.
I believe in karma, that’s why I know that everything I give will come back.
If you are wondering now whether I have become a Buddhist or would like to convert you to it … No! I only keep choosing the most useful out of the religions, just as I do it with the tools to run an grow a business. And I would like to share this with you!