What is the meaning of the Law of Least Effort
for Confeneurs = Conscious Female Entrepreneurs?
This audio is, to understand the law of Least Effort for Entrepreneurs better. So, listen to this passage from Deepak Chopra’s Book the 7 Spiritual Laws of Success.
The simplified Law of Least Effort for Conscious Female Entrepreneurs basically is the Eisenhower method or the 80 / 20 rule. Both of them recommend concentrating on the essential tasks, not on the urgent stuff. Due to that, for an entrepreneur, it is essential to:
- Stop doing anything that produces no results
- Check your ideas consciously before you start working
- Estimate the effort for the implementation (time, money, resources)
- and the outcome (timeframe for additional customers, revenue, earnings)
- Calculate the effectivity (outcome divided by effort).
To apply the Law of Least Effort as an Entrepreneur best possible, you need to
Concentrate particularly on the little tweaks with the highest effectivity, letting go of anything else
You even can improve your working habit, so that you automatically utilize them in your business. To find out how, just take a part in this survey:
Now, return to Task 11
Resources for Confeneurs about the Law of Least Effort
Free downloads of the 7 Spiritual Laws of Least Effort are available from: