Originally posted 2021-02-16 14:35:12.
20 Tips to solve problems: The ultimate checklist of how to handle problems.
We encounter problems every day. And that’s a good thing. Because how successful we are, depends on how many problems we solved in our lives. We do not continue to grow if our problems are not yet solved.
We should make ourselves aware, that:
Life only serves us with problems, that we can solve!
That’s why we should call them tasks. A task already implies, that there is a way to get it solved. This checklist will help you with, how to handle problems.
How to Handle Problems?
1. We need problems.
Through problems, we can develop and increase our comfort zone.
2. The first step to dealing with problems in a helpful way is to accept them.
3. Where focus goes – energy flows.
Think less about the problem, than about the possibilities and opportunities that may arise from it.
4. Our ability to solve problems is synonymous with our success in life.
5. However, we never want the problems, that we need to get to the next level. But we need them to get stronger.
6. A problem only appears as such, because our personality is still too small, to be able to solve it immediately. The solution is, that “YOU” get bigger than the problem.
7. Let us be problem solvers. Unravel yourself emotionally from the problem. Because, if you succeeded, you can turn your attention to solving the next, bigger problem.
8. In our lives everything is rarely perfect. On these days, ask yourself why you still can have a good day.
9. We can always find solutions. As a result, the size of the problem appears in a completely different light after just a few days.
How to handle problems by turning them into tasks:
10. When there are problems, there is a kind of psychological immune system.
11. It is never the problem itself. It is always our way of seeing the problem.
12. The solution is usually much easier than we initially assume.
13. Let’s surround ourselves with people, who help us to deal confidently with the problem.
14. What has to be different in my life so that this problem no longer can show up?
Since we want to bet everything on you, in the long run, I would start to do it right here and now.
15. Life is a game. And there is always a new game. So, it doesn’t matter if we lose once in a while.
16. Let us also think about the problems we have already experienced and above all have lived through.
17. Turn frustration into fascination.
18. Never fall into the justice trap!
Do not expect justice from others. But instead, behave yourself lovingly, responsible, and fair.
19. The fine art of dealing with problems:
One problem is solved? Then look for new, bigger problems that will keep you growing and get stronger.
20. Winners experience and think differently about problems than losers.
a) Winners generally do not see problems as final.
b) Winners do not allow a problem to affect all areas of their lives.
c) Finally, winners do not take problems too personally.
Please remember that as your self-esteem grows, due to your problem-solving abilities, your feelings of helplessness and your fears disappear.
Use the Mental Strength 8-week training to help you to deal with your specific fears.
Vital and happy regards