For your convenience, from now on you may enjoy listening to all podcasts of the Vitality4Happiness blogs, instead of reading. Just click on the globe symbol below the audio player and chose the audio language from:
🇬🇧 English: Enjoy Listening to All Podcasts in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, or Italian
🇩🇪 Deutsch: Viel Spaß beim Anhören aller Podcasts in Englisch, Deutsch, Französisch, Spanisch, Chinesisch oder Italienisch
🇫🇷 Français: Écoutez tous les podcasts en anglais, allemand, français, espagnol, chinois ou italien
🇪🇸 Español: Disfrute escuchando todos los podcasts en inglés, alemán, francés, español, chino o italiano
🇨🇳 简体中文: 欣赏英语，德语，法语，西班牙语，中文或意大利语的所有播客
🇮🇪 Italian: Enjoy Listening to All Podcasts in English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, or Italian
The latest translation and text to speech technology (TTS) makes it possible, to provide you with all blogs with audio in several languages. So you may enjoy listening to all podcasts in your mother language. Thanks to the Trinity Audio, Prisna Translate plugins, and Google Translate!
As your ears are your emotional interface, when listening to the audio reaches primarily the right part of your cerebrum. Your eyes are the technical or rational interface. And due to that, while reading the visually perceived information gets primarily processed in the left part of your brain.
Apart from the added convenience of listening, if you read and listen at the same time, it will increases your learning speed dramatically!
Engage both parts of your brain to learn a foreign language faster
You may even use these automatic translations to learn and practice a foreign language.
- Read and listen to the text in your mother language first, e.g. in English until you understood the content.
- Then click on the globe symbol below the audio player. Switch the podcast to the language you want to learn and practice, e. g. Chinese.
Keep following the English text on the screen while listening to the podcast in Chinese.
Remark: The translations are not perfect, but well understandable! You should not strive for perfectionism when learning. Neither in the beginning nor along with your learnings! Rather go for fun and speed of learning. Because that will keep you motivated to continue.
- If you got familiar with the Chinese audio, start speaking in Chinese. Just try to repeat what you are listening to. Preferably you do that while executing a physical activity that is fun for you, e.g bike riding or jogging. Apart from listening and speaking, you add motion as the 3rd modality to it. We can only learn from and with emotions. And emotion comes from motion. So any kind of sport is good, especially if it is pleasurable for you.
- Then, go back to the screen, and follow the text in your mother language, to keep track of what you are talking about.
- Next, you switch the page language to Chinese. Scroll to the top of the page and click on the Chinese flag in the language menu.
And you keep on reading and listening in Chinese.
- Then, you start speaking Chines, by repeating what you hear, and what you read on the screen.
- Finally, you turn off the audio. And you read only the text from the screen.
Fast and easy learning of a foreign language
Try it out! To get started use this eye training, which includes
- a funny physical eye exercise
- it uses basic vocabulary, such as
- the numbers from 1 to 100,
- the cardinal points,
- and a lot of repetitions.
This makes it easy to remember new words. Plus, it improves your eyesight at the same time!