Wofür braucht die Welt eine Herausforderung für tiefes Atmen?
A Deep Breathing Challenge? You might think: "What nonsense. I am breathing anyway
- Tag ein Tag aus
From all our basic physical needs, is oxygen the most critical one. Without oxygen, life is over, very soon. It only takes minutes until our brain gets irreparable damage without oxygen. And breathing is the way to get oxygen in our body. My first yoga teacher used to say:
Tiefes Atmen fordert schlechte Nachrichten heraus
Already a little less oxygen concentration in our blood reduces our mental and physical strength dramatically.
But the deep breathing challenge good news is:
Eine etwas höhere Sauerstoffkonzentration in unserem Blut erhöht unsere geistige und körperliche Stärke erheblich.
There is neither bad nor good news. The things are just as they are.
Aufgrund unserer modernen Arbeitsgewohnheiten, den ganzen Tag mit sehr wenig körperlicher Bewegung vor dem Computer zu sitzen, gewöhnen wir uns an flache Atmung. Dies schafft nur einen Luftaustausch im oberen Teil unserer Lunge.
Das ist nicht sehr hilfreich.
The majority of our lung capacity is only used if we are deep breathing. Our body knows that: Actually, that is one of the reasons, why many people after 2 hours working at their desk have the desire for a cigarette. We know that this is not healthy, but it is a deep breathing exercise. Even if I would not recommend it ...
Die Frage ist also einfach: Was ist hilfreicher?
Und die einfache Antwort lautet: Tiefes Atmen ist hilfreicher als flaches Atmen.
- Erhöht und übersättigt den Sauerstoffgehalt im Blut
- Alkalizes the body (e. g. cancer can only grow in an acid environment)
Further, deep breathing enables you to
- Atmen Sie aus und halten Sie nach nur 30 Minuten Atemarbeit 2 Minuten und länger den Atem an!
- Erleben Sie eine Steigerung Ihrer körperlichen Aktivitäten
- Nach intensivem Training keine sauren Muskeln haben und sich schneller erholen
- Erhöhen Sie Ihre Konzentrationsfähigkeit und Ihre Konzentrationsspanne
- Meditiere tiefer
- Increase your free diving time (even if Wim Hoff keeps saying: "Don't do it in the pool!")
- Nehmen Sie lange Eisbäder, ohne die Körpertemperatur zu senken
- Kontrolliere deine Schlafrhythmus
- In wenigen Minuten einschlafen und
- Kommen Sie nach dem Aufwachen schnell zur vollen Energie.
Already the Bible revealed that the beginning of mankind was from the dust of the ground and the breath of life he gave them. "The Lord formed the man out of the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into his nostrils, and the man became a living being." Genesis: 2.7. This underlines the importance of air for life. If you stop breathing, you will die.
- Anyone can go without water for a few hours. You can also go without food for a few weeks. But you have to breathe air constantly to survive.
- Air and properly controlled breathing technique are essential for an energetic healthy life.
- The air we breathe contains energy that heals, the energy that gives life, the energy that brings vitality and makes you strong. If you stop breathing, you die and a dead person will not breathe.
- Breathing helps purify your blood and bring important cells into every cell in your body so that they can build up and function satisfactorily.
- When you are in control of your breathing, you develop more self-control. Oxygen makes you think more clearly, improves your memory and, above all, brings you optimism and joie de vivre.
- When you breathe properly, you digest your food better and your whole body benefits. Proper digestion prevents waste and toxins from building up and provides the vitamins and nutrients that are important for your health.
- Improved digestion and abdominal massage through correct breathing will allow you to lose unnecessary fat and flatten your stomach, which will help you get a more attractive figure.
- Deeper breathing charges your solar plexus and all centerscentresr nervous energy. 9. Proper breathing removes fatigue, energizes and calms you, eases your thought process and helps you achieve your goals.
These should be enough reasons to train and practice practise breathing skills. Here you go, for your DEEP breathing challenge!
Tag 1: Deep Breathing Challenge: WHM
Die WHM (= Wim Hof Methode) ist so überraschend einfach und zeigt so erstaunliche Ergebnisse. Dieses Video zeigt, wie man die Atemübung macht:
Quelle:YoutubeWHM Wim Hof Methode
Tag 2: Deep Breathing Challenge: 1-4-2 Atmen
Hilft schnell einzuschlafen
Tag 3: Deep Breathing Challenge Feueratmung
Der Atem des Feuers hilft aufzuwachen und morgendlichen Schwindel zu überspringen
Day 4: Free Diving Breathing Training
Day 5: Pranayama Breathing Exercise
Day 6: 2-6 Breath
This is a very powerful breathing technique for boosting energy during your Pranayama Healing sessions. The name says it all: two counts for the inhalation and six counts for the exhalation.
This breath requires a bit of effort. You have to pull in a good deal of air to fill your lungs with a complete breath in just two counts. There is no holding of the breath in this or any other technique. The exhalation is smooth and even to the count of six.
Day 7: 1-4 Breath
The 1-4 is an extremely powerful boosting technique. Here you take in a complete breath to the count of one and exhale completely of four. Inhaling to the count of one requires a very strong effort and mouth breathing.
Back off if you start to get dizzy.
Day 8: Fire Breathing Followed by 2-6 or 1-4
This is the most powerful of the breaths for boosting energy and can be done as often as one time every minute. Overuse of this breath can cause fainting. Back off from this technique if you start feeling faint.
Rapidly blow out and pull in large amounts of air five to seven times. Your lungs work like large bellows moving a great volume of air. You can imagine you are blowing out a candle that is two feet from you on the exhalation and then on the inhalation, you are pulling back in all the air you just exhaled. The inhalation and exhalation require mouth breathing and are very rapid, like fast panting, taking only a few seconds to complete the five to seven breaths. Once you have completed the rapid inhalation and exhalation, then immediately take in a very full inhalation and exhale for four counts or six, and then continue with 1-4 or 2-6 breathing techniques.
Day 9: Circular Breathing
Imagine that you are drawing a large circle. Half the circle is smoothly drawn on the inhalation and half on the exhalation. Make the transitions between inhalation and exhalation as smooth and subtle as possible.
This is a good sustaining breath for long periods. You coúld also use breathing techniques 1 or 2 over long periods as well. This technique is also good for people who have cardiac or respiratory conditions or who do not tolerate the fire breathing well.
Day 10 to 30: Breathing Challenge
Wiederholen Sie die Atemmuster, jeden Tag eine der Übungen.
Find out which one serves you the best, and make some of the deep breathing techniques a habit!