- A huge amount of something, e. g.:
“The first world countries have an abundance of money”
- the status or situation of having a big quantity of something, a profuseness
- more than necessary, plenty of good things of life, wealth, prosperity
If you are in control or dominating the situation makes you feel abundant. E.g.:
- By your inner status, high self-confidence, having a calm mind, being relaxed and authentic or having a positive aura.
- But also by the outer status e.g.: By wearing a uniform, showing status symbols, wealth and assets, being very pretty. As well as if you are having a well-trained body. This also may be given by a higher position in the hierarchy of a business.
E. g.: You as an entrepreneur and business owner.
In the long run, you will realize, that the inner status is dominant over the outer status. And keeping the outer status up – without a high inner status – costs a lot of energy, lipstick, and powder! But inside might be an unfulfilled soul. That’s why mindfulness work is so essential for approaching real abundance to improve inner status.
Outer Abundance Status
Never the less, an abundance of money – and at least a minimum level of wealth – is somehow the basis to be able to do the mindfulness work. If you don’t master the game of money, money becomes too essential. And you won’t be able to concentrate on the development of your mindfulness. Have a look at this video how Markus Heitkoetter a financial advisor thinks about an abundance mindset:
Inner Abundance Status
On the other side, if you do not love money and wealth, nor have a mindset of abundance, you will not be able to attract and keep any wealth. The inner abundance will serve you with energy and passion to build your wealth and to do something meaningful with it.
Two Sides of The Abundance Coin
And that’s why – it is so very essential to work on both sides at the same time. At least I never experienced that a bag full of money fell right on my head during a wealth meditation!
What Makes Abundance Meaningful
An abundant person can see through other people’s eyes. Seeing and understand the situation and world from different perspectives enables to overcome the limitation of individual truth and to become a conscious entrepreneur. With abundance, you always have the freedom of choice.
Now Return to Day 1 of Your Abundance Challenge – The Reality of Abundance
Vital and happy regards